Buying a Home should be an exciting process!
Buying a Home Requires Many Difficult Decisions. This is why you should settle for nothing less than a REALTOR®, who is a Top Local Expert. Your home is probably the biggest financial leap you will ever make and it involves many decisions that go beyond simply choosing a house you like. As a top producing agent, here is how I will guide you through the entire process, from viewing homes and the financing needed, to making sure the contract is covering your best interest and the home and neighborhood fit your family's lifestyle. I have a referral for every part of the process along the way-from inspectors & arborists to movers & energy healers whom sage the house for you before you move in-trust me I've heard it all!!! Some highlights of working with me:
- You will have full access to ALL homes on the market through the Multiple Listings Service. Additionally you will have the benefit to view listings not yet on the MLS, through my many real estate broker affiliations (known as a pocket listing).
- My expert local knowledge should be invaluable to you, not just in terms of real estate, but also schools, neighborhoods, resources, the local economy and more. Especially in Los Angeles, as we have many micro-markets within the city and I have a clear & sharp understanding of these contrasts.
- Every local real estate market absolutely has its own trends and opportunities. This can vary greatly, even one neighborhood to the next. Los Angeles is no different! It's my job to steer you into opportunities and out of traps.
- What is the true market value of the home you are interested in? Is it priced too high? Is it a bargain that you should jump on? I help home buyers make decisions like this every day, and we'll make sure that YOU get the best value for your money. I pride myself on being upfront & transparent with my clients which allows a collaborative effort.
- Negotiating with sellers can be stressful. I will help you negotiate, so that the final contract includes your best possible terms and conditions and is in line with your real estate goals, short and long-term.
- Have confidence when signing documents. Contracts are full of complicated terms and clauses which I make my business to understand inside and out. I will give you the full benefit of my real estate knowledge and experience and my expertise in contracts and disclosures.
- With my 16+ of experience, I've traveled with clients throughout the entire city. Geographically, I cover the Eastside (Downtown, Echo Park, Silverlake) Mid-City (Hollywood, Larchmont, Miracle Mile, The Grove) The Valley (Studio City, Toluca Lake, Sherman Oaks) the Hills (Hollywood Hills, Outpost Canyon, Laurel Canyon, Sunset Strip) the Westside (Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Culver City, Santa Monica, Venice) and many 'hoods in between.
Let me represent your best interests in your search for a new home. Please contact me to set up a buyer consultation at your convenience. I look forward to it!
Selling a home brings tremendous opportunity in this market!
Get the Facts About What Can Make or Break the Sale of Your Home. Selling your home is one of the most important decisions you will make in your life. How much is it REALLY worth? How long will it take to sell? How do you handle buyers making undesirable offers? As a REALTOR® with many years of experience and a proven track record, it is my job to guide you through this complicated process, from beginning to end. I want you to get the maximum value for your home, within YOUR time frame. Here are just some of the things that I will do to market and sell your home:
- Buyers want to buy your home for as little as possible! Through detailed comparisons between your home and recently sold homes, and other properties currently on the market, together I can determine what your home is really worth in today's market. In the industry this is called a Comparative Market Analysis or CMA. We go over this report together in detail so you understand my reasoning for price suggestions.
- Buyers have their own timelines, which might not be yours! I make sure they don't waste your time by qualifying them as to their real ability to afford your home BEFORE getting into escrow.
- More buyers interested in your home means more money in your pocket! My extensive marketing of your home assures you the maximum value. For example, this web site will market your property all across the web. It will appear on Redfin, Zillow, Trulia, Yahoo Real Estate, MSN HomeAdvisor and hundreds of other top sites for maximum exposure.
- When I begin marketing your home, we do a full assault media blitz! I will notify all the buyers that I am helping find their ideal home. We'll also notify all the REALTORS® in the area and in my sphere of influence that I work with, who quickly tell their homebuyers. It is a powerful way to jump-start the sale of your home!
- You and a member of my team or I will walk through your home together. I will advise you how to present your property to maximize its selling price. Some improvements are worth it, and some are not! My goal is always for you to net the most money & that means being smart about prepping the house for market. I go over this with you in detail and edit home furnishings as needed. I also have preferred stagers we can consult with. Maybe your home just needs a refresher, I have floorplan, design & organizer consultants I work with who come in with a whole new perspective on your space.
- Contracts are complicated, and intimidating. You will have the full benefit of my real estate experience and knowledge for a smooth and successful closing. You pay no up front costs for my services! So you can bet that I will work hard to get your home sold, for as much as this market will possibly bear.
Please contact my office for a free in-home presentation. I will come to your home or office and present you a personalized plan that details exactly how I will market and sell your home. There is absolutely no obligation, so don't let this opportunity pass. I look forward to working together!